Click here to view and print the application form.
Click here to view the Art of Healing flyer in PDF form.
Click here to view the Art of Healing Brochure in PDF form.
The Art of Healing is a three-year, in-depth program designed to guide and encourage emerging healers as they develop their healing skills, professional standards, heightened awareness and spiritual discernment. Among the areas covered by this program are:
• Specific healing techniques
• The chakra system and energetic anatomy
• Gentle and professional interaction with clients
• Sensing and tracking energy
• Clearing energetic blocks and bringing the body and psyche into balance
• Development of intuitive skills
• Ways to stay grounded and centered
• How to access energetically the systems in the body
• The function of ordinary and non-ordinary reality in healing
• How to combine the power of intention with higher sense perception
• The use of sound, light, harmonics and various combinations of frequencies
• Developing one’s own spiritual guidance and how to use it in healing
This program has been taught since 1993 primarily by two teachers,
Mary Branch Grove and Helen Yamada. Other teachers will be joining the
staff, including Jeanne Van Gemert. Jeanne is a teacher and
therapist at Duke Integrative Medical Center in Durham, NC.
Classes will be taught in the Asheville, NC area four times a year. Because many of our students are from out of town, we meet Thursday through Sunday. The dates for our next program, beginning in 2009, are:
April 2-5, June 11-14, Sept 10-13, and Nov 5-8. Tuition is $1900 per year. Adjustments are given for early payment or payment in full. Payment arrangements can be made when necessary. An application must be filled out.
For further information please contact: